12th AOEC Bursaries
A limited number of Bursary Awards are available for the 12th AOEC.
Bursary applications are now being accepted for consideration. Please note that your application must be submitted by Friday 21st February 2018. No late bursary applications will be considered.
If you are a member of an ILAE chapter or submitting an abstract, you may apply for a bursary whilst submitting your abstract. The application process is very simple. Please click here to submit your abstract.
If you are an IBE chapter member or do not wish to submit an abstract, you can find more information on applying for a bursary by clicking here.
Please note that dual applications are automatically disqualified – you either apply for an ILAE or an IBE bursary only, not both.
The criteria for a 12th AOEC bursary application is strictly as follows:
- The applicant must be 50 years of age and under
- The applicant must be residing or born in the region
- The applicant should not have been awarded an IBE/ILAE bursary within the past 4 years
- The applicant must submit a short statement explaining why attendance at the congress would be particularly relevant to their present appointment/activity in the field of epilepsy
- The applicant must declare if they have sourced any other partial funding to attend the congress and disclose the nature of the funding
- The applicant must submit a signed reference from a person supporting their application (e.g. local ILAE or IBE Chapter representative; Head of Department of Hospital, Institution, Epilepsy Centre etc.)
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions on your Bursary Award application.