**THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED – THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENTERED**
Win a Registration to the 12th AOEC
Browse the 12th AOEC programme here and tell us on Facebook or via Twitter which is the session you are most looking forward to seeing at the 12th AOEC and you will be entered into a draw to win a free registration to the 12th AOEC. Just search for Epilepsy Congress to enter on either Facebook or Twitter. Closing date is 09:00 GMT on the 20th April.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The closing date for entry will be 09:00 GMT on Friday 20th April. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- This competition is being run on both Facebook and Twitter with one winner being selected at random from all entrants on Facebook and Twitter.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any entries not recorded for whatever reason.
- The decision of the ILAE/IBE Congress Secretariat is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is for one complimentary registration to the 12th Asian & Oceanian Epilepsy Congress (AOEC). Should the winner wish to attend ASEPA pre-congress workshops or the Epilepsy & Society Symposium, registration fees apply.
- Should the winner already be registered for the 12th AOEC, he/she may choose to pass on their prize of a registration to a colleague for the 12th AOEC or else the prize may be used for one registration for either the 13th ECE in Vienna in August 2018 or the 33rd IEC in Thailand in June 2019; no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The winner will be notified on Facebook or Twitter within one week of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or he/she does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the ILAE/IBE Congress Secretariat reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- The ILAE/IBE Congress Secretariat reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its’ control.
- By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.